We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Types of Personal Data Collected and Processed
When you create a Customer account in Droffice, or otherwise provide to Droffice with your personal information through your use of the Website, Droffice collects personal information which may include your:
• Full name;
• Company name (if any);
• Billing and delivery address;
• Email address;
• Contact number (mobile and/or fixed line);
• Order Record
Purpose of collection and use of personal data
Droffice reserves the right to collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
• To deliver the products you have purchased from us;
• To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes;
• Market research to better understand your needs in relation to the Droffice services;
• To improve the Website and Droffice products and/or services;
• To fulfil your requests when using our products or services;
• To allow you to access limited-entry areas of the Website;
• To protect the rights of Droffice, including but not limited to the security or integrity of the Website;
• We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to delivery the product to you (example: to our courier partner and/or the supplier);
• When you register as a customer account on Droffice website, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time.
Updating Your Personal Information
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on Droffice website.
Droffice reserves the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on our site.